The RKI Eagle 2 is a portable gas monitor with PID and Catalytic sensor ability. The Eagle 2 is a rugged and versatile portable gas monitor with capabilities of measuring up to 6 gases at a time.
The RKI Eagle 2 is a favorite among technicians and professionals for VOC sampling, Oxygen Monitoring, and Landfill Monitoring.
The PID sensor is capable of detecting high or low ppm levels (0-50 & 0-2,000) of VOC gases. Other smart sensors include % volume capability for CH4 and H2 using a TC (thermal conductivity) sensor; ppm or LEL hydrocarbon detection at the push of a button; infrared sensors for CO2 (ppm or % volume), methane or hydrocarbons in LEL and % volume ranges; Optional LEL / ppm H2 specific sensor, methane elimination feature for environmental applications; and a variety of super toxic gases. EAGLE 2 is a powerful instrument that does more than just offer the standard confined space protection for LEL, O2, H2S and CO.
PID (Photoionization Detector)
- Low or high range for VOC detection
- Humidity and contamination resistant
- Infrared (IR) CO2, % LEL CH4, % Vol. CH4, % LEL HC, % Vol. HC
- Thermal Conductivity (TC) % Vol. H2, % Vol. CH4
- Smart toxic, plug and play sensors NH3, AsH3, Cl2, HCN, PH3, & SO2