The Spectra Scientific Bladder Pump Sil 2.0 is an award winning simplified Bladder Pump designed to save technicians time and energy on the Field through an intuitive easy to use design. The Spectra Bladder Pump sets new industry standards for ease of use, saving users valuable time on the field.
Utilizing a Patented Silicone Bladder Design the Spectra Bladder Pump Sil 2.0 is the only recyclable bladder sleeve available in the market.
- Easy to replace Silicone Bladder Sleeve
- Simple Design - Unscrew, Remove, Replace
- Choose between Push Connects or Barbed
- The ONLY PFAS Free Bladder Material as defined by the US DoD PFAS task force
- Save up to 5 Minutes of cleaning between wells.
- Features 1 Spectra Hydro Pro + 1 Spectra Bladder Pump Sil 2.0 or 1.0 (Bladders Sold Separately)
The Spectra Scientific Hydro Pro is the only Professional Grade Bladder Pump Controller on the Market. Built in with a rugged 120 PSI Full Duty Cycle Air Compressor the Hydro Pro can achieve Industry leading depths of over 200ft. No external compressor required.
|Pump Material||Powered Alluminum|
|Pump Weight||23 Ibs|
|Pump Dimensions||16.5' x 10.5' x 90'|
|Pump Source||12V DC or 240V AC|
|Pump Head||Easy Load II|
|Flow Rate||25 - 650 ml/min|
|Toolbox Space||4300cm3 + 3 Vial Holders|