The MGD-2002 Helium Detector is leading leak detector built for measuring and detecting leaks in municipal/house hold water systems, soil vapour testing, MRI Machine leakage, and underground pipelines. The MGD-2002 functions within a closed system that involves introducing Helium into circulation. As a Noble gas Helium is largely inert making it safe to use in leak detection with concentrations up to 100%.
Using the Helium Detector can be a bit daunting for first time users. Spectra Scientific offers free training in usage and understanding of the principles behind the Helium detector. We are happy to set up seminars with the goal of educating and prodcuing experts in the understanding of Helium detection within the environmental industry.
Spectra Scientific is always willing and capable to meeting additional requirments or requests regarding the Helium Detector. Including the construction of custom systems, personnel training, and on field technical support.
- Pinpoint accuracy with sensitivity from 25 PPM
- Operates in automatic (survey) mode or manual mode
- Utilizes either Helium or Hydrogen* as a tracer gas
- Field replaceable moisture removing cartridge in wand
- Lightweight, telescoping ground probe with boot
- Rapid charging Ni-MH battery with AC and car adaptors